Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Something Exciting

Given the blog is only a a couple weeks old - I am excited that it has already had over 200 hits!  I encourage those of you who have viewed it- to like it or subscribe to it so you see the updates.  I will try to write on a variety of topics - so something for everyone.  I will also try to post pictures along with the posts.  I would love any and all comments - good or bad - suggestions for topics to explore.  I just really have gotten interested in the idea of blogging.  I would also eventually like to do more serious writing so I am using the blog as my notebook for future writing - maybe linking together multiple stories.  I would also be lying that I would love to be able to make money off the blog which happens after you have a big following and you post adds for products you think your readers will be interested in.  If readers click on the product links - I get a percent of that!  That is of lesser importance in this entire endeavor, but a nice perk!  Some blogs get picked up by bigger groups and that would be awesome as well.  So again Many Many thanks to those that have ventured on so far.  Please suggest it to those you would think would find value in the posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment